Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

JDM Pack wave #2 - News


Hello , it is I 👍

So far , I took this month too to make some changes and updates about the mod.

- SC300 has been added and received many updates to make it better than it's replacement counterpart. Also received some updates about the damage textures.

- Most of the Mazda's are also complete , so far no issues.

- The Mazda RX-7 Savanna from '86 has been replaced by it's variant from '90. More suitable, and also tunable in a way.

- The Chaser Tourer V also got some small updates here and there, so does the Mugen CRX.

- However one of the cars I like the most , needed some great changes, and is currently going under rework , it was a bit outdated from there. Bumpers and new hoods are on their way too. Prepare for something awesome :D

3 comments:

  1. hi there.I am a fan from China of you. Much appreciated about every contribution you made to prostreet etc. I've played your mods for years and I think each of them are perfectly made. however it seems that you're slightly troubled in reality. cheer up my man, don't put too much pressure on your self. Try to relieve yourself and treat your self nicely .Wish you have good mood everyday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for not replying earlier , and also thanks for your support :D I actually had tons of things to do so I currently paused the developement of the pack 2, and also got my hands on the latest NFS : Heat , which is really fun to play :D

      Delete
    2. emmm... actually I wanna ask a question... I have used vlted to modify the car performance in ps for a period ,however I can't find out which figure has effects on the aero bar of vehicles.... do you know it?

      Delete