Search This Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2019

JDM Pack - News


So , as some of you might (or might not ) , I am currently working on a fully addon pack , called "JDM Pack" as of now , but I thought I might change it into " Legends " instead , considering the number of cars (mostly old ones) I planned to add.

That doesn't mean that new cars aren't allowed ! xD

So far the pack holds up 11 cars. I might release them by waves , as I'm working on them for quite a time, and I want to at least show people thet they can now enjoy new and freshly added cars , instead of replacing existing ones !


PROS :

- no need of a new save (unlike Most Wanted and Carbon)
- more cars
- accurate performance for each car
- also more parts for some of them
- new brands

CONS :

- the installation process is different of the current replacing method , but rest assured , I'll make it easy for you.


**STATUS**

As of now the pack is coming well , as the first wave of the pack is almost ready to be released. I've been working for like... almost 3 months now !

Making addons wasn't quite an easy process, but I managed to understand it , and thanks to the Toolkit , no more tricky compiler ! Modding Prostreet has never been that fun :D


I slowly thought about releasing waves since I wouldn't want to get tons of problems by adding lots and lots of cars , especially if some of you doesn't want a certain car. I might even add a special edition on some waves , just to keep up the fun :D


Anyway , stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment