Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Why so low updates ?


So as many of you may have noticed or not , many things got me much , and I barely took time to update the blog at all , I'm quite sorry for that.

Yet I didn't do that on purpose , and don't worry , content is coming. I already planned to upload ALL of my gameplay of NFS Payback on my main channel.

My channel ! : https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSonicNFS/feed?filter=2


Also speaking of mods , I have prepared a couple of them , but during the holidays , I also took my time to rest , as my current job doesn't allow me much time to do so , I always end up being exhausted , when I don't have a headache.

(I'm keeping an eye on those so it's okay)


Hre I'll leave you with some photos of some the upcoming mods here :D







No comments:

Post a Comment