Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

918 Spyder SE - [NFS ProStreet] W.I.P.




Current Status 

The mod is almost done. I did all the performance part , and apart the sound , it can be used in all events without issue. Grip and Speed modes will be 4WD whereas the Drag and Drift ones will feature the RWD version.

Issues

I currently have an issue related to the model itself. No matter what, the parts display well, but only in the garage. Once out , some parts display weirdly , like if they have been cut/dematerialized. As of now I don't know what triggers this behavior , so the parts affected by this bug have been either disabled or set to another set of parts.

Parts concerned :
- hoods
- widebody (skirts)


One the mod is finished , I'll publish it asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment