Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Lexus LFA Stratospeed Edition - one of my oldest conversions

imagebam.com

This mod is probably the one who took me a long time to get what you see now.

I started to work on it , back in 2014, starting from meshes ant textures from NFS:The Run, al ripped by me , but it turns out that all the rips I made weren't technically mapped , the UV Mapping was incredibly wrong.

So I planned to make a v2 of it when I got time. At that time, the mod was still replacing the Eclipse , but I noticed a amount of problems, the most important were the car to small compared to the others , and the aftermarket wheels were too small , no matter what size I put in the Cfg Editor.

When the NFSPS modding tools v1 arrived , I left that car as-is , but I never released it. I still worked on it until once I day I decided to change many things on it.

___________________________________
Features :
- Rollcages from ProStreet in two versions , Carbonfiber or aluminium.
- Stock spoiler modified
- Mapped to use vinyls from the current NFS : Shift 1&2, World
- Different stock spoilers position and Custom spoilers from ProStreet/Forza/NoLimits
- New custom-made ducktail spoilers have been added
- Original inagame spoilers disabled
- Some new textures
- Custom engine sound
_________________________________________________________________|
Changelog:

2017- global overhaul:
- The previous version replaced the Eclipse , this one replaces the SUPRA instead
(also reduces the risk of bugs with aftermarket rims)
- All lower LOD's have been added and custom-made
- Shadows and neons added
- New clean secondary logo
- Bodykits set with the same config files for wheels

2014 - first version
__________________________________________________

In this list , there is something that I need to clear up : I made almost all of the tuning options before changing the replacement xD So renaming parts wasn't the greatest task I've ever done , but now I can say that this mod is completely done , and won't be updated anymore since this time , I hit two birds with one stone : More than adding all of these features , the mod can be used on any PC, I did all the lower LOD's , which are sometimes responsible of the known "ghosting bug ".

I'll also explain how I come to create a Nissan Silvia S15 " Nismo " fan-made version. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment